The goals of The Centagon International School-Abuja (TCIS-Abuja) are as follows:
- To build and maintain a culture of academic excellence, integrity, and citizenship.
- To promote respect and tolerance towards others.
- To maintain a high standard of education.
- To offer a wide range of relevant learning experiences in a positive and caring atmosphere. Instructions will provide for technological preparation of the students for an ever-changing world.
- To develop curricula that will include innovative instructional approaches in order to accommodate different strengths and learning styles of students.
- To equip students with the skills necessary to be successful in the global community.
- To provide for a safe and happy learning environment for children of diverse nationalities.
- To promote good morals and a high level of discipline.
- To instill self confidence in students.